Northridge, CA is a community that is located directly between Santa Clarita, Los Angeles, and Thousand Oaks. Northridge, known as the “Jewel of San Fernando Valley,” promotes urban living and embraces the beauty of nature. In this town, temperatures usually remain over 65°F year round. The summer months are typically dry, arid, and sunny with the warmest with temperatures reaching over 90°F. When warm weather is present year round, your air conditioning unit should be trusted to operate at peak efficiency. Employing trustworthy air conditioning specialists, Capella Air Conditioning & Heating is a trustworthy company that continually services units across the Northridge community. Whether you manage the complex HVAC services of a rental complex or recently purchased a new home, you can call Capella Air Conditioning & Heating to find a specialist that is trained to find an air conditioning solution that is customized for you.
Trained experts, incredible craftsmanship, and prompt services are what makes Capella Air Conditioning & Heating unique. The professionals on our staff are trained to educate both homeowners and renters on the common issues that occur within air conditioning units. In Northridge, we repair, replace, and service air conditioning units from a variety of different manufacturers. Commonly, the issues seen in air conditioning units across Northridge include:
- Poorly Charged Refrigerant
- Low refrigerant charges lead to uneven air flow throughout the home. Leaks need to be resolved promptly.
- Not Removing Enough Humidity
- With humidity levels remaining consistently high in Southern California, it is important that your unit is disposing of humidity properly.
- Filter Cleaning
- When the components of your unit are clean, they work more efficiently