Simi Valley is an enclosed valley that is located at the corner of Ventura County. This town is nestled among the Simi Hills and the Santa Susana Mountain Range. The temperatures in the Valley fluctuate drastically between the morning and the afternoon. Simi Valley has a mediterranean climate, reaching 90°F on summer days and dropping to 50°F in the winter months. The Valley remains dry for the majority of the year, increasing the possibility of suffering through a California wildfire. With temperatures frequently hovering around 90°F, it is important that the residents of the Valley know when to call the local HVAC company that they can trust. People love residing in this area because of the low commuting times, quality education systems, and beautiful landscapes. Since Simi Valley is surrounded by mountains and hills, many people spend their free time outdoors. When you spend the hot summer days outside, a broken air conditioning system is the last thing you want to come home to. Primarily, the residents of Simi Valley are middle-aged homeowners in the workforce that work diligently to make ends meet. With little margin between working full time and taking care of children, any challenges discovered in your AC unit needs to be resolved quickly. Because of Capella Air Conditioning & Heating, residents of the Valley have access to affordable air conditioning repair services that they can rely on.
Capella Air Conditioning & Heating hires local residents of Ventura County. These individuals are trained and licensed to repair your air conditioning unit. Over 70% of the adults in Simi Valley are homeowners, causing a significant need for trustworthy air conditioning repair services. Our technicians are trained to find the solution that is right for you. We will help you understand the issues occuring within your system and identify the best solution. After working in Ventura County for over 20 years, our experts have identified the typical things that cause homeowners to seek the help of AC repair specialists. These common things include:
- Vibrations and unusual noises coming from the unit
- Constant cycling between air flow (you hear your unit regularly turn on and off)
- Some rooms are warm, others are cool
- Skyrocketing energy bill
If you examine any of these things happening in your home, call Capella Air Conditioning & Heating. These common issues can be caused by a variety of different things, including:
- Dirty Filter
- A dirty filter restricts the air flow throughout the entire home. When air is not flowing properly through the evaporator coil, the coil could potentially freeze.
- Leaking Refrigerant
- All condensers have a safety switch that deactivates the unit when the pressure levels are not accurate. When there is not an adequate amount of refrigerant, the pressure levels are altered and cause damage to the unit
- Occasionally, the drain line will get clogged with dirt, debris, and dust. If water cannot drain properly, it may overflow out of the drain pan and cause damage to the unit
- Faulty Parts
- There are many parts of an AC unit, including contractors, compressors, coils, and motors. On occasion, one of these parts defects and causes the entire unit to malfunction. Thankfully, parts are easy to replace.
Simi Valley is one of the largest residential communities in Ventura County. Home to many individuals and families, it is crucial that homeowners know who to call when their air conditioning unit stops working.