Tucked in the intersection of Highway 1 and the Ventura Freeway, the Studio City area is the hub of the San Fernando Valley. Since Studio City is nestled in the valley, there are typically moderate levels of humidity. Throughout the summer months, high temperatures generally average 84°F. With high temperatures accompanying humidity, it is important that air is flowing effectively throughout the summer months. Although you can stay refreshed by hanging out at
the local Salt & Straw, it is more important to stay cool in the comfort of your own home. Capella Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to being the local air conditioning repair company that serves the Studio City community. We know that Studio City is largely residential, meaning that many people call Studio City “home,” so we want to make sure that each individual has cool air to come home to. Capella Air Conditioning & Heating specializes in repairing air conditioning units so that they work properly throughout the summer months.
Capella Air Conditioning & Heating has a dedicated staff of trained professionals that are prompt and reliable. By trusting the Capella Air Conditioning & Heating Specialists, you are guaranteed to have your air conditioning unit quickly troubleshot and repaired. Our staff works closely with homeowners to educate them on the issues that they are seeing in their unit. When troubleshooting air conditioning units, our process includes:
- Observing the parts and pieces of the unit for any defects
- Diagnosing the issue causing faulty air flow
- Determine the best, most effective solution to solve the issue
- Repair any identified inefficiencies
Some of the common issues that need to be repaired promptly include:
- Refrigerant Levels and Leaks
- Leaking refrigerant is an issue that needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. If you notice that the air flowing throughout your home is not cool enough, it is likely that your unit has a refrigerant leak.
- Replace any faulty parts
- Sometimes a condenser, compressors, valves, switches, and timers need to be replaced.