Tarzana is a small community that is north of Topanga State Park, west of Lake Balboa, and located in Los Angeles County. This town is primarily composed of young professionals and retired adults. Both the young and old residents enjoy the large amount of restaurants and parks located throughout the area. The pace of life in Tarzana is slow compared to the other cities in Los Angeles County. People can commonly be found playing golf and strolling through one of the many walkable communities. Although the pace of life may be relaxed, the weather can be intense! Temperatures from May through September typically hover around 90°F. With such warm weather, it is necessary that air conditioning units are running efficiently year round. In addition to high temperatures, the humidity levels in Tarzana are higher than average compared to other towns in Los Angeles County. In the laid back atmosphere of the town, the last thing that people want to worry about is a broken air conditioning unit. Capella Air Conditioning & Heating has an incredible staff of trained professionals that speciliaze in repairing air conditioning units. These professionals are aware of the common issues that are found in units across Los Angeles County.
Capella Air Conditioning & Heating has over 20 years of experience helping homeowners in Los Angeles County. When a licensed expert comes to your home for a repair, they will educate you on the proper way to maintain your unit. For an AC repair, you can expect the technician to:
- Observe the unit for any broken parts, faulty pieces, or clogged drains
- Identify the reason why the unit is not working properly
- Attain any parts that are needed for the repair
- Unclog drains, fix leaks, and repair any defects in the unit
- Test the system to ensure that it is working properly
- Schedule a maintenance check
The Capella Air Conditioning & Heating technician that services your unit will walk you through every part of the process. Before they complete any repairs, they will make sure you know the cost upfront. Since the climate in Tarzana is warm and moist, there are a few issues that commonly occur within air conditioning units, including:
- Dirt and Debris
- Commonly, systems are not working efficiently because dust, debris, dirt, and lint is clogging the airways. If there is a foul odor coming from the unit, it is likely because dirt has been accrued.
- Faulty Electrical Controls
- The electrical controls could be damaged as a result of your unit constantly turning on and off. The condenser fan, compressor, and blower motor unite to form an electrical energy that powers on the unit. If the electrical energy is not established, the system will not work.
- Negative Air Pressure
- In climates that have high humidity levels, the air conditioning system may not be able to remove the humidity from the air quickly enough. When negative air pressure is created in the home, the air flow will be uneven and ineffective. If the AC unit is not able to remove humidity properly, you may need to get a new unit that has a built-in humidifier. If you do not want to replace your unit, this problem may be solved if you change the venting system.