Proud to provide the best in HVAC services
AC Repair in Los Angeles
Any home or business will require AC repairs eventually.
If your air conditioner is not working correctly, then contact the best ac repair company in Los Angeles by submitting your contact information through our online form or by giving us a call. One of our AC repair experts will be happy to provide you with a written proposal for repair services throughout all of LA. Capella HVAC specializes in repairing air conditioning units. Amidst the heat across Southern California, it is important that all defects in an air conditioning system are resolved promptly. Capella HVAC is committed to serving our clients promptly. When your air conditioner begins to malfunction, do not hesitate to call the experts that you can trust.
Schedule Your Appointment
- Capella techs will arrive to you with what we call our supply house on wheels, ready to repair or replace your parts on site
- Capella techs are EPA certified & NATE certified which means we are experts in troubleshooting and isolating the problem within your unit
- Capella techs will take photos and videos and be able to explain the system to you in a way that makes sense for you to make your best decision
- We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the industry for the quality of work we perform guaranteed
FREE Service call with repair
Call for Details
Common Air Conditioner Problems We Experience
The service professionals at Capella HVAC are ready to fix the issues occurring within your air conditioning unit. Common issues that occur in units across Southern California include:
- Leaking Refrigerant - When refrigerant charges are unsteady, there is a leak located somewhere in the system. Experts at Capella HVAC can identify the leak and charge the refrigerant levels to get the unit working properly.
- Compressor Failure - There are a few common things that cause compressors to fail. Poor electrical connection and accumulated debris may be hindering the success of your compressor.
- Mold in the Drain - It is important that the moisture in the system is able to be disposed of easily. When bacteria or mold particles are growing in the drain pipe and around the condensate pump, the drain line can quickly clog and begin causing issues throughout the entire unit.
When Should You Contact an AC Repair Specialist?
If your air conditioner won’t turn on, or is making unusual noises, or isn’t sufficiently cooling your home, call Capella. We offer affordably priced AC troubleshooting and air conditioning repair services on equipment from any major brand, including but not limited to Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Ruud, American Standard, York, Amana, Goodman, Bryant, Day & Night, Carrier. The staff at Capella HVAC is able to help you identify the problems occurring within your unit. If you are concerned that your unit is not working properly, look for the common signals that may reveal an issue. Common signs of air conditioner damage include:
- No air coming through the vents and registers
- Unit producing warm air instead of cool air
- Unusually high energy bills
Signs of When You Might Need a Capella Repair Specialist to Service Your AC Unit
When your cooling system is experiencing problems, it’ll start to give off clear warning signs such as:
- Strange noises
- Foul odors
- Running continuously
- High energy bills
- Leaving warm spots around your home
Notice these signs of trouble? Contact Capella HVAC for first-rate AC repair service in all of Los Angeles
Why Capella HVAC?
Is AC Repair Enough?
There are some cases where an air conditioner repair in Los Angeles may not provide the best resolution to your issues—for example, if your unit is over 15 years old, an AC Replacement is likely more cost-effective in the long run.
If our technicians diagnose your problem and find that it’s time to buy a new air conditioner, we can recommend a new central AC system to meet your needs. Capella provides professional installation of all our air conditioning systems for homeowners throughout all of Los Angeles
Read Our Reviews
"The Capella team was amazing! They were so communicative about everything they were doing in order to get our repair done. They also were so neat and tidy with our house. They made sure everything both inside and out was kept clean. They were so reassuring and made us feel really comfortable about the choice we made. We would be happy to use this team again. I highly recommend them whether you need an installation or a repair Capella is so professional and wonderful."
"Called and had a repairman (Eli) within a few hours. He was thorough and gave us all our options without any pressure sales pitch, which we greatly appreciate. Eli was also very polite and professional."
Schedule Your AC Repair Today
Our experienced, highly qualified technicians can come out to your home to quickly diagnose the issue and perform the best AC repair to resolve it. Our #1 goal is your satisfaction, so if we find that air conditioning repair may not be the best, most cost-effective solution for you, we will let you know!
For more than 30 years, Capella has been providing quality AC services to thousands of Ventura County residents so they can remain cool and comfortable indoors on hot and humid Southern California days.
While other air conditioning service companies may say they deliver the best cooling service, Capella backs up its claim with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We have the awards and customers reviews to support our firm belief that you will find our air conditioning service more professional, caring, friendly, and affordable than most other AC service contractors.
Air Conditioner Repair FAQ
No Payments and No Interest Until 2021 or Payments as low as $100 a month.