Proud to provide the best in Residential HVAC services
Air Conditioning Replacement Services in Southern California
When you need a NEW Air Conditioning unit installed, you Want to know the job will be done right. That is how we train our certified installers to take pride in their work and respect your home. All of our AC installations come with:
- Flexible Financing
- Free Estimates
- Multiple install options
- Up to 10 year parts and labor warranty
Schedule Your Appointment
We deliver Residential and Commercial HVAC services and turnkey installations on:
Your AC installation cost depends on several different factors including the following:
- The Size of the Air Conditioning System. Do you have a larder home? You will likely need a bigger AC. (AC’s are sized in tonnage or BTU’s – British thermal units) The larger the AC, the more the system will cost.
- The Efficiency of the AC system. The higher the SEER rating of your AC system, the more efficient it is. Higher SEER systems costs more money upfront, but will provide you with lower monthly utility bills.
- Difficulty of installation. Does your AC need to be installed in a hard to reach area? The price of the install will increase due to increased time and materials.
- Ductless vs. Central AC. When it comes to cooling your home. It is often times less expensive to install 1 central AC unit VS. multiple ductless systems.
Signs It's Time For an AC Replacement in Your Los Angeles Home
If you turn on your air conditioner and it won’t work at all, it’s an obvious sign that it’s likely time for a replacement. Other signs that air conditioning replacement may be due include:
- A system that is 15 years old or older
- Uneven cooling when the system is running
- Weak or warm air when the unit is running
- Sudden unexplained increase in cooling costs
- A system that cannot keep your home cool and comfortable
These can be signs that it’s time to replace your unit, but they can also be a sign that you need air conditioning repair services. That’s why you need a team you can trust to give you the right advice about air conditioner repairs or replacement. The experts at Capella can come to your home, inspect your system, and suggest the most cost-effective air conditioning solution, both for the short and the long term.
What our Customers say
No Payments and No Interest Until 2021 or Payments as low as $100 a month.