Proud to provide the best in Residential HVAC services
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services in Los Angeles
Occasionally, homeowners and landlords need to replace the air conditioning units being used throughout their property. People constructing new homes need the guidance of trained technicians to determine which unit will be most efficient for the space. At Capella HVAC, we have a staff of professionals that is eager to help you find the perfect AC unit for your home. When you need a NEW air conditioning unit installed, you want to know the job will be done right. That is how we train our certified installers to take pride in their work and respect your home. All of our AC installations come with:
- Flexible Financing
- Free Estimates
- Multiple install options
- Up to 10 year parts and labor warranty
Schedule Your Appointment
Free Complimentary AC Evaluation
1) Detailed breakdown of scope of work we will perform
2) Free Heat load analysis which will calculate the exact size BTU furnace you need for your home
3) Free Air Duct Sizing analysis which will balance air flow properly throughout the entire house.
Call for Details
Your AC installation cost depends on several different factors including the following:
- The Size of the Air Conditioning System. Do you have a larger home? You will likely need a bigger AC. (AC’s are sized in tonnage or BTU’s – British thermal units) The larger the AC, the more the system will cost.
- The Efficiency of the AC system. The higher the SEER rating of your AC system, the more efficient it is. Higher SEER systems costs more money upfront, but will provide you with lower monthly utility bills.
- Difficulty of installation. Does your AC need to be installed in a hard to reach area? The price of the install will increase due to increased time and materials.
- Ductless vs. Central AC. When it comes to cooling your home. It is often times less expensive to install 1 central AC unit VS. multiple ductless systems.
Why Capella HVAC?
Signs It's Time For an AC Replacement in Your Los Angeles Home
If you turn on your air conditioner and it won’t work at all, it’s an obvious sign that it’s likely time for a replacement. Other signs that air conditioning replacement may be due include:
- A system that is 15 years old or older
- Uneven cooling when the system is running
- Weak or warm air when the unit is running
- Sudden unexplained increase in cooling costs
- A system that cannot keep your home cool and comfortable
These can be signs that it’s time to replace your unit, but they can also be a sign that you need air conditioning repair services. That’s why you need a team you can trust to give you the right advice about air conditioner repairs or replacement. The experts at Capella can come to your home, inspect your system, and suggest the most cost-effective air conditioning solution, both for the short and the long term.
Commonly, people replace or install new air conditioning units because:
- They desire to make their home more energy efficient. Many people choose to replace their older air conditioning units because they are hoping to “go green” and increase efficiencies within a home. Whether you choose a high SEER unit or a ductless system, there are many ways that you can increase your effort to live sustainably.
- The unit is in constant need of repair. After a unit gets to a certain age, it begins to malfunction and create issues within the home. There comes a point where paying for repairs is not wise because the unit has lost its value and functionality. When your unit is constantly breaking, it may be time to search for a replacement.
- New units are chosen for new homes. When a new home or building is being constructed, it is important that trained technicians are able to create a framework that outlines the most efficient way for air to flow throughout the home. When you are beginning a construction project from ground zero, you are able to help determine the type of unit that will best fit your lifestyle.
- There are constantly new improvements being made to connected home systems. Many older units experience difficulty when they try to connect with smart home technology. With the advancements that have been made in connected products over the last five years, many people want to replace their former system to access the benefits of smart home solutions.
- Some air conditioning units are not the adequate size for maximum efficiency. A decade ago, it was commonly believed that bigger is better. Many people would invest in units that were simply too large for their home. Unproportional units can cause expensive energy bills. Thankfully, the market now recognizes that simple and concise compatibility is optimal and improves efficiencies.
Read Our Reviews
"Oh I just can’t say enough about these guys. I am just so blown away with all the help I’ve received from them. It’s one thing to offer quality service, a lot of people do that but to treat your customers with this kind of respect and kindness is unheard of. I will never use another company for my hearing and air needs because I know I’ve found the best. Capella cares about their customers and wants to make sure that you have a comfortable and safe home. You won’t regret hiring them. High recommended and truly grateful."
"They did an excellent job and got everything done quickly. I am always pleased with their work. You will not be disappointed in the skill or service Capella has to offer."
Schedule an Air Conditioner Replacement Today
For the past 30 years, Capella Air has been replacing air conditioners all across Los Angeles. When you call Capella, you will have a factory-trained, fully certified technician come to your home for your replacement appointment. We believe in offering high-quality service and on-time appointments, so you can call us with confidence.
If your air conditioning unit is over 10 years old, it is likely that it needs to be repaired rather than replaced. Rather than sinking money into a degrading system, you can choose to invest money into a unit that will help you save money on your energy bill. The staff at Capella HVAC is trained to help you determine whether a repair or replacement is best for your home.
No Payments and No Interest Until 2021 or Payments as low as $100 a month.