Known for being home to Disneyland, Anaheim is a popular city in Orange County. Not only does Disneyland attract tourists, the hockey stadium and the baseball stadium draw in thousands of visitors annually. Between the GardenWalk shopping center, dozens of golf courses, and the Oak Canyon Nature Center, Anaheim is a city that is packed full of options for entertainment. Anaheim is the tenth largest city in California, home to over 350,000 people. The weather in Anaheim is moderate, averaging a temperature of 74°F year round. Summer months tend to maintain an average temperature in the low-80’s and winter months have an average temperature in the mid-60’s. Although the climate is moderate, the hustle and bustle of the city requires the frequent service of a trusted AC repair company.
Whether you are managing a large business, working at one of the tourist attractions, or living in a comfortable neighborhood, it is important that you know a local HVAC repair company that you can trust to provide prompt and affordable services. Some of the most common air conditioning issues that the experts at Capella Air Conditioning and Heating have seen in Anaheim include:
- Lack of Maintenance
- Many homes and businesses in the Anaheim area do not conduct proper maintenance on their AC units. When maintenance is not conducted regularly, filters become clogged with debris and the unit cannot function efficiently
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Many issues can occur if the refrigerant is leaking in your AC unit. Coils may freeze, energy bills will be high, and the compressor may be damaged if there is a refrigerant leak. When there is a leak, your system will not be able to work efficiently.
No matter what the issue is, Capella Air Conditioning and Heating is committed to repairing your air conditioning unit quickly.
Capella Air Conditioning and Heating has a staff of trained professionals that are experienced in completing prompt repair services for the residents of Anaheim. When a trustworthy service expert comes to repair your AC unit, they will help you understand the issues that are occurring within the system. You can expect the service technician to:
- Observe the components of the air conditioning unit
- Identify any defects in the unit
- Order the necessary repair parts
- Resolve any issues in the unit
- Make sure the unit is working efficiently
- Schedule a maintenance check
Since Anaheim is a highly populated area, it is important to know the local AC repair experts that you can trust. Capella Air Conditioning and Heating has been servicing the residents of Orange County for over 20 years!