AC Repair Chino, CA
Is your air conditioning unit causing uneven air flow throughout the home? Do you consistently hear weird noises coming from the unit? If you are experiencing abnormalities in your AC unit, it is time to get it checked out. Some of the common signs of a malfunctioning unit include:
1. Uneven air flow throughout the home
2. Expensive energy bills
3. Unusual noises
4. Mold collecting around vents and registers
If you notice one of these signals occurring in your home, call the experts you can trust. When a service technician visits your home, they are committed to helping you until your unit is running effectively again.
AC Replacement & Maintenance
If you have lived in your home for over ten years but have never replaced the air conditioning unit, it may be time to take inventory on the efficiency of your air flow. Over the past six years, the units being manufactured have become more efficient than ever before. If you are sinking too much money into a faulty unit, it may need to be replaced rather than repaired. There are many reasons why people choose to change out their old air conditioning unit, some include:
1. It is too old to repair
2. It does not work effectively even after maintenance is completed
3. They want a higher SEER unit
4. They want a ductless system
5. They are looking for a unit that is compatible with smart home technology
6. With more technology being used in homes, many individuals are hoping to integrate their air conditioning system with their smart home technology.
Regular HVAC Maintenance Checks
Many homes across San Bernardino County are beginning to install furnaces and heating systems in their home. When the staff at Capella HVAC schedules a maintenance check, we make sure to examine every part of the heating and cooling process. It is important to complete maintenance checks before the winter and summer seasons. After a season of sitting idle, units need to be inspected to ensure they are equipped to operate effectively.
Air Duct Cleaning
Did you know that air ducts need to be cleaned twice a year? Although ducts require regular cleaning, many homeowners forget to schedule regular duct cleaning services. When you call Capella HVAC, we can ensure that your ducts will be cleaned promptly. There are many unfortunate consequences to dirty ducts, these include:
1. Dirt clogging the air filter
2. Poor air quality in the home
3. Mold infesting vents and registers
4. Inefficient air flow
5. Ducts can get clogged with many types of particles. This dust can damage the quality of air in your home, causing you to develop allergy-like symptoms.
Although you can try to clean your ducts on your own, it is difficult. Capella HVAC is an affordable option for air duct cleaning services.
We Offer Heating Solutions in Chino, CA
Although we are known for conducting stellar maintenance checks and prompt air conditioning repairs, there are many other services we offer to the people of Chino. Our stellar services are customized to fit the needs of your home.
Over the last five years, residents across San Bernardino County have increased their use of heating systems. Pets, grandparents, babies, and individuals with compromised immune systems need to have the ability to use a furnace during the cooler months of the year. When you are finally ready to use your furnace, the last thing you want is for it to malfunction. When there are issues in your heating system, call Capella HVAC and have a repair done quickly. Common issues seen in furnaces across Chino, CA include:
1. The blower motor is malfunctioning. If the blower motor in your unit is faulty, it is likely due to overuse. We help identify your blower motor issues and find a compatible replacement part.
2. The air flow is unevenly distributed. If your unit has been sitting idle for months, it has likely collected dirt and debris. When there is dirt in your system, the filters may be clogged and the air flow may be hindered. We will help identify accumulated debris so that your unit can operate smoothly.
3. The controls are defective. A furnace is composed of many parts including electronic controls, switches, and ignitors. If one of these parts is defective, it negatively impacts the functionality of the entire unit.
When it is time to heat your home, call Capella HVAC to ensure that your unit is prepared to operate smoothly throughout the winter months.
Is your unit continuing to malfunction no matter how many times you get it fixed? If your furnace is defective and no longer under warranty, it is time to replace the unit. The staff at Capella Air Conditioning and Heating is trained to install furnaces that operate efficiently and adhere to all guidelines and regulations. When we come to replace your furnace, you can expect the following things:
1. A trained service technician will observe your unit and confirm that it needs to be replaced.
2. The furnace will be measured and inspected to ensure that a compatible replacement is chosen. We will ensure this unit adheres to all standards and guidelines.
3. A staff member will discuss if you have any specific requests regarding your new furnace.
4. Your new unit will be retrofitted and measured so that it flows smoothly with the entire system.
5. After all components are activated, your unit will cycle through the entire heating process to ensure that it is operating properly.
A maintenance check will be scheduled to take place before the next winter season.
Get quality service you can trust when you call Capella Air Conditioning and Heating.
In a push for sustainability, more people are choosing to use ductless HVAC systems. Ductless systems allow air to be distributed throughout the home without the use of ducts. In the long run, this type of air flow can save money and energy. The staff at Capella HVAC is trained to implement ductless units into homes across Southern California.
If you are interested in the benefits of ductless solutions, contact the experts at Capella Air Conditioning and Heating!