For decades, residents in Los Angeles County have been reliant on the quality services of Capella HVAC. Our trained experts do more than just fix your unit, they provide you with the educational tools needed to ensure your unit works properly for years to come. There are some common ways that homeowners notice an issue is occurring in their furnace, these include:
- Astronomical utility bills
- Burning smell
- No warm air
- Uneven air flow
If you notice any of these problems resulting from your furnace, contact Capella HVAC immediately. Some issues may be as simple as a clogged filter, while others may require more extensive reparations.
Fortunately for Pacific Palisades residents, the professionals at Capella HVAC are ready to answer all of the questions you may have about your furnace. Common questions we hear from community members include:
- When should I replace my furnace?
- If your furnace has been running for over 15 years, it is more cost-efficient to replace the unit rather than repair it. Repairing an old unit is just a temporary fix. When a unit is no longer able to function at peak efficiency, it is time for a replacement.
- Can you help me find a furnace replacement?
- Not only do we help customers find compatible replacements for their furnaces, we install them in a timely fashion. From retrofitting to testing, we ensure that the new furnace fits smoothly into your heating system.
- How can I ensure that my furnace will stay in good condition?
- If you want to ensure that your furnace continues operating at optimal efficiency, schedule a maintenance check biannually. When you have your unit checked on a regular basis, you can ensure that you are not missing out on any warning signs of failure or damage. In addition, you can guarantee that your unit will keep you warm on cool nights!
- Can I afford the services offered by Capella HVAC?
- Absolutely! Our trained professionals work closely with homeowners to find a customized solution to their problems.