HVAC Services in Pasadena, CA
Contact the Best AC Repair and AC Installation Technicians in Pasadena, CA
Located right outside the Angeles National Forest, Pasadena is one the most popular towns to live in across Southern California. Pasadena is one of the few places in the area that gets to experience the weather associated with all four seasons. Although some of the seasonal temperatures are short-lived, most residents are thankful to have a few fall and winter months to enjoy cooler temperatures. The summer weather typically carries into late October, with high temperatures generally averaging over 90°F. The summer months are typically dry, arid, and sunny. Summer weather is present most of the year, so it is crucial that your air conditioning unit is efficiently cooling your space. Capella Air Conditioning & Heating employs trustworthy air conditioning repair technicians that are knowledgeable about the Pasadena community. Pasadena, CA is largely residential and many individuals are renting their properties. If you are a landlord, you can trust that Capella Air Conditioning & Heating will provide affordable and effective services at your rental properties. If you are a renter, Capella Air Conditioning & Heating provides prompt services so that you can have cool air flowing through your home year round. Specializing in air conditioning repair services, we keep you cool on hot summer days.
Capella Air Conditioning & Heating employs trained professionals that are committed to solving your air conditioning challenges. Technicians work with homeowners and renters so that they can understand how to better maintain their units. There are a variety of issues seen in air conditioning units across Pasadena, including:
- Malfunctioning Evaporator Coil
- If you notice that cool air is not flowing regularly, your evaporator coil may be malfunctioning.
- Poorly Charged Refrigerant
- Leaking refrigerant is an issue that needs to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Damaged Thermostat
- If the temperatures are not changing when you change the settings, you may have a damaged thermostat.
HVAC service experts are trained to service equipment from a variety of different suppliers. When a technician arrives at your home, they will thoroughly inspect your unit to identify any defective parts and pieces. This process includes:
- Identifying problematic parts of the unit
- Determining a solution to the problem at hand
- Quickly repairing any issue that was identified
Pasadena is fairly small, charming, and close to the city of Los Angeles. Many people travel to and through Pasadena, making the services of a trusted HVAC repair company very important. When determining how to repair an air conditioner, technicians may decide that the unit needs to be replaced. Many units are not able to continue working effectively after 10 years. These units will need to be replaced. Regardless of the issue at hand, Capella Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to finding the right solution for you.
The Best HVAC Company in Pasadena, CA
Although we specialize in AC repair, we have a diverse group of services that we offer to our customers. At Capella Air Conditioning & Heating, we have a transparent approach to pricing so that each customer knows the price they are expected to pay. Our trusted customers are located throughout Pasadena, Los Angeles County, and beyond. Services include:
Air Conditioner Repair
- We want you to stay cool throughout the scorching summer months.
Air Conditioner Replacement or Installation
- In older communities, it is likely that many homes have air conditioning units that are not worth repairing.
Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance
- When your unit gets repaired or replaced, it is important that it is maintained properly to prevent further damage. When we complete a maintenance check, we checkout the following things: cleanliness of the unit both internally and externally, all parts are functioning properly, the efficiency of the cycle, and the air distribution throughout the home.
Air Duct Cleaning
- Your air duct system needs to be thoroughly cleaned every two years. Unfortunately, residents in Los Angeles County and across the globe go years without cleaning their ducts.
- Because of the warm climate in Pasadena, it is less common for individuals to utilize furnaces or other heating devices. Over the last couple years, more locals are seeing the value of heating systems.
- Similar to air conditioning units, you can expect a furnace to function perfectly for at least ten years. After ten years, furnaces tend to malfunction.
- Furnaces need service checks on a regular basis. Before you kick off the heating season, make sure that your unit is prepared to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Many residents across Southern California are beginning to opt for ductless HVAC solutions. You can transform a standard ducted home into a space that accommodates ductless units. In most cases, it is fairly easy to transfer to ductless heating and cooling services.
Our Pasadena, CA HVAC Service Area
We Offer Customized HVAC Solutions Across Pasadena, CA
Capella Air Conditioning and Heating offers expert air conditioning services to buildings across Los Angeles County. Although we are known for our AC services, we offer customized solutions for any HVAC issue. Other service offering include:
AC Repair in Pasadena
It is important that your unit works effectively, allowing you to stay cool year round. When an issue occurs in your air conditioning unit, contact the experts you can trust. You may need an AC repair if you begin noticing cool air flow, unusual noises, funky smells, or unusually high energy bills. Living in Southern California, there are many issues that commonly occur in air conditioning units, these include:
Unstable Refrigerant Charge: If you notice that your unit is not blowing cold air or turning on at all, you likely have a refrigerant leak. It is important to identify freon leaks as soon as they happen. Freon can be dangerous if it is exposed to certain chemicals. Trained technicians can quickly identify the source of the issue, fix the leak, and recharge the freon levels.
Excess Moisture: During the hot summer days, your unit may turn off and on frequently. When the unit is cycling too frequently, it may cause moisture to build in the drain pan and pipe. When moisture builds, it usually turns into mold and bacteria. If you notice an odd smell, check to see if mold is growing. Regularly look at your system to ensure that mold is not growing in certain areas that are prone to moisture.
Failure of Parts: There are many parts and pieces that fit together to comprise an air conditioning unit. When one piece breaks, it affects the entire operation. The Capella HVAC experts are able to identify failing components and replace them quickly, allowing your unit to be up and running in no time.
Air Conditioning Replacement and Installation in Pasadena, CA
Unfortunately, air conditioners do not last forever. It is important to have your unit replaced so that your home can continue operating at maximum efficiency. The parts inside of an air conditioner are typically under warranty for five to ten years. After ten years of operation, a faulty unit may need to be replaced rather than repaired. If you are replacing a unit, our local technicians are trained to find a unit that is compatible with your cooling system. We complete AC replacements and installations for the following reasons:
New Construction: When a home or building is being constructed, it is designed with an HVAC system in mind. We work with builders to determine what air conditioning units should be installed to maximize air flow and efficiency.
Old Units: Unfortunately, air conditioners need to be replaced to operate at maximum efficiency. Most air conditioners can run smoothly for 12 years before they begin declining. If your unit is no longer operating properly, we will help you find the best replacement.
Higher SEER Ratings: Older air conditioning units were not designed to function at peak efficiency. High SEER systems have a lesser impact on the environment. Nowadays, people across Southern California are eager to lower their energy usage and maximize their savings. We help people find high SEER units that minimize the energy usage in their space.
Air Duct Cleaning in Pasadena, CA
Not only do dirty ducts affect the air flow throughout your house, they can lead to complicated issues in the future! Dirty ducts can cause your filters to accumulate debris. In addition, issues with the ducting causes your breathable air to be contaminated and mold to accumulate throughout your home. If you are wondering if your ducts need cleaning, consider the following:
- Have your ducts been cleaned in the last 24 months?
- Have you noticed mold collecting on the vents and registers?
- Have you been getting sick regularly?
Heating Repair Pasadena, CA
Because of the warm climate in Pasadena, it is less common for individuals to utilize furnaces or other heating devices. Over the last couple years, more locals are seeing the value of heating systems. Although the summer days are warm, the winter nights can be chilly. Families with small children or elderly adults may need to install heat in order to maintain health for all. Similar to air conditioning repairs, there are common issues that commonly occur in furnaces across Los Angeles County, these issues include:
- Unit has collected dirt and debris: In Southern California, heating systems may go untouched for months at a time. Before kicking the system into gear, make sure that is cleaned from the inside out
- Uneven heat distribution: When one room is significantly warmer than another, it is obvious. Uneven heating could be a sign of an ineffective blower motor, heat exchanger, or ignitor
Furnace Replacement and Maintenance in Pasadena
Similar to air conditioning units, you can expect a furnace to function perfectly for at least ten years. After ten years, furnaces tend to malfunction. Thankfully, most furnaces come with a variety of warranties that will ensure they remain in top-notch condition for a decade. The staff at Capella HVAC is trained to determine whether your furnace needs to be replaced or repaired. You may need a replacement if:
- You constantly have to invest money to fix your furnace
- Your home has unpredictable heating patterns
- You cycle your unit frequently and regularly
- All components are operating but the unit is still not working efficiently
You reach a point where it is no longer wise to keep spending money on an old furnace. At that point, the experts as Capella HVAC will help you find a new unit to fit your lifestyle.
Furnace Maintenance in Pasadena, CA
Furnaces need service checks on a regular basis. Before you kick off the heating season, make sure that your unit is prepared to operate efficiently and effectively. When an expert comes to your home for a service check, you can expect the following to occur:
- The service technician will ask questions about the air flow patterns you recognize in the home
- The unit will be observed to ensure that it is clean both inside and out
- The unit will be opened to make sure that all parts are secure
- Your system will complete one total cycle
- The technician will inform you of any potential problems that they see with the unit
When you complete regular maintenance checks, you will be better prepared to survive through unstable weather patterns in the months to come.
Trustworthy HVAC Specialists in Pasadena, CA
The team at Capella HVAC offers customized solutions so that you can have the highest quality service on your heating and air conditioning units. Some of our unique solutions include:
- Financing Is Available
- Replacing and installing air conditioning units can be expensive. At Capella, we work with our customers to establish a payment plan that accommodates their lifestyle.
- Free Estimates
- Are you curious how much it will cost to repair your AC unit? Call the team at Capella HVAC and we will talk you through the pricing and timeframe for the projects you need completed.
At Capella HVAC, we work with our customers to make sure that all individuals have access to quality repair services.
Capella Air Conditioning & Heating has been active in Los Angeles County for over 25 years. Since Pasadena has a dense population, repair technicians are prepared to provide quick assistance and excellent service. When you call Capella Air Conditioning & Heating, you will find an affordable solution for your air conditioning issues.