Fitting its name, Thousand Oaks is a city that is nestled among roughly 50,000 Oak trees. Not only is the city filled with natural spaces, it is packed full of residents who value being outdoors and practicing sustainable living. Over the last seven decades, Thousand Oaks has become the second largest city in Ventura County. The community is largely residential, home to many young entrepreneurs and growing families. Since the city is among the Santa Monica mountains and valleys, there are over 150 miles of trials that can be used for hiking, walking, cycling, and jogging. The weather in Thousand Oaks is delightful; it is one of the main reasons why residents move to the city. Maintaining hundreds of sunny days throughout the year, it is no wonder that the Thousand Oaks residents love being outdoors. Summer temperatures stay in the low-80’s and winter temperatures hover in the mid-60’s. With over 125,000 residents calling Thousand Oaks “home,” it is important that people across the community know a local AC repair service team that they can trust. When you call Capella Air Conditioning and Heating, you will get top-notch quality service, access to trained service technicians, and affordably priced services. In a city where spending time outdoors is a necessity, it is important to know that you have a cool home to return to. In addition to providing quality air conditioning repair services, Capella Air Conditioning and Heating is committed to helping people find sustainable air conditioning solutions. From high SEER units to ductless installations, the technicians at Capella Air are trained to help you find a system that allows your home to function at peak efficiency.
There are a few signs that reveal that your unit is beginning to malfunction. Some of the common defects that occur in air conditioning units around the Thousand Oaks community include:
- Uneven cooling in rooms throughout the home
- If your living room is cool but your bedroom is warm, it may be a sign that your unit is not working properly. When issues occur within an air conditioning system, air will not be distributed evenly throughout the home.
- Water leaking from the system
- If you see water spots around the outdoor unit or the vents, it is likely that air is leaking throughout the system. When leaks occur, it typically means that ducts are not insulated properly or there is a clogged drain within the system.
- Strange noises come from the unit
- If you notice strange and disruptive noises coming from your air conditioning system, there is likely an issue occurring within the unit. Unusual noises could be a sign that your unit has damaged components.
Air conditioning issues regularly occur in units that are frequently cycling from on to off. When an issue occurs in your unit, it needs to be fixed immediately so that your home can maintain a comfortable temperature. When you call Capella Air Conditioning and Heating, you will speak with a trained professional that is available to provide you prompt and affordable services.
There are a few solutions that solve most of the common issues that occur within air conditioning units. Common issues that Capella Air Conditioning and Heating solves in air conditioning units across Thousand Oaks include:
- Replacing defective components
- Unclogging the drain pipe
- Removing debris from within the system
- Repairing refrigerant leaks
- Recharging the system
At Capella Air Conditioning and Heating, there is a team of local experts that are trained to identify customized air conditioning solutions that are right for you.