HVAC Installation and Repair Services in Thousand Oaks, CA
Call Our Local Air Conditioning Repair Technicians in Thousand Oaks
Fitting its name, Thousand Oaks is a city that is nestled among roughly 50,000 Oak trees. Not only is the city filled with natural spaces, it is packed full of residents who value being outdoors and practicing sustainable living. Over the last seven decades, Thousand Oaks has become the second largest city in Ventura County. The community is largely residential, home to many young entrepreneurs and growing families. Since the city is among the Santa Monica mountains and valleys, there are over 150 miles of trials that can be used for hiking, walking, cycling, and jogging. The weather in Thousand Oaks is delightful; it is one of the main reasons why residents move to the city. Maintaining hundreds of sunny days throughout the year, it is no wonder that the Thousand Oaks residents love being outdoors. Summer temperatures stay in the low-80’s and winter temperatures hover in the mid-60’s. With over 125,000 residents calling Thousand Oaks “home,” it is important that people across the community know a local AC repair service team that they can trust. When you call Capella Air Conditioning and Heating, you will get top-notch quality service, access to trained service technicians, and affordably priced services. In a city where spending time outdoors is a necessity, it is important to know that you have a cool home to return to. In addition to providing quality air conditioning repair services, Capella Air Conditioning and Heating is committed to helping people find sustainable air conditioning solutions. From high SEER units to ductless installations, the technicians at Capella Air are trained to help you find a system that allows your home to function at peak efficiency.
There are a few signs that reveal that your unit is beginning to malfunction. Some of the common defects that occur in air conditioning units around the Thousand Oaks community include:
- Uneven cooling in rooms throughout the home
- If your living room is cool but your bedroom is warm, it may be a sign that your unit is not working properly. When issues occur within an air conditioning system, air will not be distributed evenly throughout the home.
- Water leaking from the system
- If you see water spots around the outdoor unit or the vents, it is likely that air is leaking throughout the system. When leaks occur, it typically means that ducts are not insulated properly or there is a clogged drain within the system.
- Strange noises come from the unit
- If you notice strange and disruptive noises coming from your air conditioning system, there is likely an issue occurring within the unit. Unusual noises could be a sign that your unit has damaged components.
Air conditioning issues regularly occur in units that are frequently cycling from on to off. When an issue occurs in your unit, it needs to be fixed immediately so that your home can maintain a comfortable temperature. When you call Capella Air Conditioning and Heating, you will speak with a trained professional that is available to provide you prompt and affordable services.
There are a few solutions that solve most of the common issues that occur within air conditioning units. Common issues that Capella Air Conditioning and Heating solves in air conditioning units across Thousand Oaks include:
- Replacing defective components
- Unclogging the drain pipe
- Removing debris from within the system
- Repairing refrigerant leaks
- Recharging the system
At Capella Air Conditioning and Heating, there is a team of local experts that are trained to identify customized air conditioning solutions that are right for you.
Trustworthy Service Experts in Thousands Oaks and all of Ventura County
In Ventura County, we know that homeowners like to live sustainably. The staff at Capella Air Conditioning and Heating work closely with homeowners to ensure that they are aware of the options that are available for the unit. In addition to conducting quality AC repair services, Capella Air Conditioning and Heating has a variety of other specialities, including:
- AC Repair and Installation
- Whether your unit is old or you are looking to upgrade to a high SEER unit, trained technicians will help you find a unit that is compatible with your home.
- Maintenance Checks
- If you want your unit to continue working properly for years to come, it is important to conduct regular maintenance checks.
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation and Repair
- If you are interested in learning more about ductless solutions, Capella Air Conditioning and Heating has a staff of trained professionals that have advanced knowledge of ductless mini-split systems.
When you call Capella Air Conditioning & Heating, you can expect to talk to a trained professional that wants to help you find the right solution for your home. We offer a transparent pricing model that allows customers to know all expected costs upfront.
Our Thousand Oaks Office and HVAC Service Area
Experience You Can Trust in Thousand Oaks, CA
In the second largest city in Ventura County, it is important that citizens know the local air conditioning repair experts that they can trust. With thriving businesses and large families residing in the city, it is crucial to have trained technicians that can offer services that are effective and affordable. For over 20 years, Capella Air Conditioning and Heating has provided high-quality services to the residents of Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, and beyond.